Communication is key for every business, regardless of the size of your company, communication is the very first way to interact with your possible customers. This can easily make the difference for them in terms of a business relationship. When considering a phone system Vancouver for your company, experts say business telephone systems normally last between 6 to 8 years. After that, the equipment can become damaged, lag, or simply lack on features you most likely need.
But how exactly can you tell that your phone system is outdated and no longer works for you?
- Multiple locations for your business: As your business grows, you are more likely to need a phone system on each in order to allow your staff to contact new clients and communicate with existing ones.
- Various phones in use simultaneously: When your business continues to expand at a rapid pace, the outbound calls and incoming calls continue to increase. This can mean that you lose some of the calls (prospective clients) due to this problem. The need for a larger, better and more suitable business telephone system.
- Outside the office access: In today’s technology world, the business can be anywhere. You not only need to be able to get your calls from the office but also remotely. Providing personal information of you or your employees is not an option. Communication via text message cannot be done. You can rely on a VoIP phone system that allows you to transfer calls, the only requirement is to have an internet connection.
- New users are a struggle: When a new person is hired, it should be fairly easy to provide them a phone number. With old phone systems, this is not that simple. Limitation on the number of users is a common thing among old phone systems. Getting a new line can be done but it won’t be cost-effective for your company. The best option is a cloud-based phone system that allows you to have seamless service without any limitations.
- Separate mobile and landlines: If you still have mobile and landlines separately on your business it is time to consider unifying the communications. There are several advantages to upgrading your business telephone system.
If you are looking to upgrade your phone system then you should trust your investment to the experts at Telrad Technology Group Ltd. for innovative and trustworthy solutions. The team is available to help you with any doubts, questions, pricing, etc. Just a call or visit away.